Toshiba Satellite S855D-S5253 15.6-Inch Gaming Laptop Review
Toshiba Satellite S855D-S5253 is one the best laptop for games with a dominant discrete graphics options and high-end processing power. If you want the goodness of Toshiba’s mainstream laptop line – plus a bit more in terms of looks and power this PC is for you. It has USB 3.0, strong multicore processors for gaming purpose and multitasking, also dedicated graphics andhyper-cool Brushed Aluminum Ice Blue finish. A big 15.6″ diagonal display5 gives you more room for multitasking, spreadsheets and widescreen entertainment, plus the freedom to pack up and go.This gaming laptop for sound comes withSRS Premium Sound HD sound system and optional Blu-ray Disc player4 will make for mega movie nights. This PC also comes with plenty of ports to hook into printers, external storage and other devices for more power and flexibility, with a standard HDMI port to splash HD content onto a home theater. And Toshiba “Smart” Features will definitely add versatility and confidence to your computing.
Toshiba Satellite S855D-S5253 is a cheap gaming laptop at moderate price. Any requirement that is needed for your gaming experience is already provided by Toshiba Satellite S855D-S5253 Toshiba Satellite S855D-S5253.
Toshiba Satellite S855D-S5253 Specification:
Designed in a sleek and durable brushed aluminum casing in Ice Blue, Toshiba Satellite S855D-S5253 offers a spacious and attractive touch pad and a raised tile keyboard for supreme portability and comfort.To protect vital components and conserve power and ensure the longevity of your laptop, it comes with eco utility and health monitor apps.
Toshiba Satellite S855D-S5253 is powered by a second-generation 2.3 GHz AMD A10-4600M quad-core Accelerated Processor, which combines a CPU and a graphics processing unit (GPU) on a single chip, helping to speed up daily applications while also delivering lower power feeding. Best thig is you will also get an extra boost of performance (up to 3.2 GHz of power) for those demanding calculations–or graphics-heavy tasks, right when you need it and greater power efficiency when you don’t–thanks to AMD Turbo Core 3.0 technology. It’s complemented by AMD Radeon HD 7660G discrete-class graphics with support for DirectX 11.
This Toshiba Satellite S855D-S5253 features two super-speed USB 3.0 ports–the latest development in USB data transfer technology.
- Processor – 2.3 GHz AMD A10-4600M quad-core accelerated processor (3.2 GHz with AMD Turbo Core Technology; 4 MBL2 cache)
- Display – display with native HD 720p resolution (1366 x 768, 16:9 aspect ratio) ,15.6-inch widescreen HD TruBrite LED-backlit
- Storage – 750GB (5400 RPM) Serial ATA hard disk drive
- Memory – 6 GB of installed DDR3 RAM (1333 MHz; 16 GB maximum capacity; 2 memory slots)
- Graphics – AMD Radeon HD 7660G dual graphics for everyday computing with support for Microsoft DirectX 11 games
- Optical Drive – 8x SuperMulti DVD drive
- Wireless – Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking (802.11b/g/n) + Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity
- Audio – Built-in stereo speakers with SRS Premium Sound HD enhancement
- Battery – Up to 5 hours of battery life (6-cell battery)This Toshiba’s laptop
- Operating System – Genuine Windows 10 Professional (64-bit)